No matter how much you love your pet, pet hair can become a nuisance. Some shed more than others but it can trouble everyone and anyone who’s inside the house. Excess pet hair can cause or aggravate allergies, get on clothes, stick to surfaces, etc. Even though most consider it a small inconvenience and just a given fact when you live with a pet, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t have a pet hair remover in your home. Pet hair removers are special tools or devices, usually in the shape of a roller, glove or a straight up vacuum that helps collect pet hair from surfaces, clothes, etc. Here are the 6 very best pet hair removers on Amazon in 2021.
The list of 6 top pet hair removers on Amazon
- ChomChom Roller pet hair remover
- FURemover Broom
- Big Bang Paws Pet Hair Remover
- DB DEGBIT Lint Brush
- Gonzo Pet Hair Lifter Sponge
- OXO Furlifter
Reviews of the 2021’s 6 best pet hair removers on Amazon
- ChomChom Roller – an eco-friendly, super effective lint remover and brush
From the first glance, the ChomChom roller seems like a great choice. It will easily collect pet hair from your clothes, furniture or other surfaces. The roller is made from eco-friendly plastic and the end is comprised of dense bristles. They do create a static charge for better hair collection. The best think about this pet hair remover is that it doesn’t have any needless adhesive at the end. This is great news for cleaning a couch or for furniture of any other kind. The only downside is probably the slightly larger pricetag.
- Made from eco, BPA-free plastic
- All lint and hairs are stored in a special compartment
- It is a reusable roller
- Bristles on the brush are dense and strong
- No power source needed
- Costlier than other alternatives
- FURemover Broom – versatile
This broom/pet hair remover is very versatile. While not exactly a squeegee washer, after you’re done cleaning your pet’s hair, you can even make use of this particular tool to clean windows or for hardwood floors… But primarily this is still an effective lint and pet hair remover. Thanks to an adjustable-length handle and natural rubber bristles, you should have no problem dealing with shed hair.
- Adjustable handle length
- Rubber bristles
- Reasonably priced
- Considering alternatives, quite an oversized tool
- Big Bang Paws Pet Hair Remover – a reusable pet hair remover for every surface
The Big Bangs Pet Hair remover is a light-weight tool that you can use on the go to collect lint, pet hair, etc. It’s great for car usage on the go if your pet travels on the backseat. It will allow to easily remove hair from leather and other forms of upholstery. However, probably the best thing about the Big Bangs Paws Pet Hair remover is the cleaning station. Dip your brush into it and the station should remove all hairs from the end of the brush.
- Very easy to clean
- Lightweight & portable
- Saves money over time
- Quite more expensive when considering similar alternatives
- DB DEGBIT Lint brush – 3 lint brushes in 1 pack
If you choose this product, the one thing that you’ll definitely be getting is value for money. For a very reasonable price you’ll get not 1 but 3 individual brushes that are good for carpet, sheets, car seats, clothes, sofas and even pets themselves. It isn’t a roller but rather a brush, so you won’t need to buy sticky adhesive roller tapes every so often. Maintenance, of course, exists, but is rather minimal.
- Amazing value for money
- Two-sided brush
- Build quality could be better
- Gonzo Pet Hair Lifter Sponge – the SpongeBob of pet hair removers
If you think this particular remover looks like a sponge – you’re right. But beneath the appearance of a bath accessory or a cartoon character, it’s actually quite as capable as a lint roller. The Gonzo is a pet hair remover in the shape of a sponge. Use it dry and you’ll be able to remove hair from the furniture, upholstery, clothing, rock, rubber, stone or almost any other sort of surface.
- Cleans various surfaces
- Quite mobile and lightweight, of course
- Decent price, when we factor in versatility and longevity
- Need to have multiple to utilise effectively
- OXO Furlifter – the SpongeBob of pet hair removers
The OXO Furlifter is a decent pet hair remover, especially when you consider soft surfaces. However, the product branding has some weak points and the reviews aren’t that great either. Probably the best thing about this thing is that you get it with a lint and hair container.
- Good on soft surfaces
- Convenient to use
- Pricey if you don’t go for the very basic model
- Weird brush categorisation on Amazon
How to buy the best pet hair remover?
If you’re wondering what is the best pet hair remover on Amazon 2021 and if you want to buy one, our list could help you out. However, here are a few tips that will help you whenever and wherever you decide to buy a pet hair remover.
- Look at the size of the brush/remover. You don’t want something that’s too small to collect excess hair and lint. On the other hand, removers that are too big will be inconvenient to handle and use. Look for something in the middle.
- Pick out the right type of remover. There are brushes, rollers, sponges, gloves and wipes, even. Some types are better when getting hair out of tight spaces, others thrive by removing hair from soft surfaces. Keep that in mind when picking.
- Don’t overspend. Look for value for money. This isn’t a luxury car or a watch, it’s an everyday thing.
- What are some of the extra features? When you buy one of these products, it’s worth to analyse whether the remover can do something extra. Like the FURemover Broom can clean windows, etc.
In our review, we’ve listed that the ChomChom Roller is probably the best overall pet hair remover on Amazon in 2021. However, there are different-type alternatives out there that you should and could consider. When buying a remover, select the right size, pick a suitable sort of tool, do not spend too much money and value extra features if there are any.